For some of us the struggle to work efficiently is hard. With the stresses of multiple dead lines and projects, we jump from task to task constantly switching the gears in our brains. But did you know… the high cost of multi-tasking = a 40% loss in productivity.
At Panda we live by these rules (set by Peter Fischli & David Weiss with a twist) for a better working environment…
- Do one thing at a time. Multi-tasking just isn’t productive… tackle each task one at a time.
- Know the problem & understand it.
- Learn to listen. A lot problems derive from lack of listening.
- Learn to ask questions and ask them. Don’t be afraid!
- Distinguish sense from nonsense. There’s a lot of nonsense out there.
- Accept that change is inevitable, it is going to happen.
- Admit mistakes. Hard I know, but trust me it’s easier.
- Say it simple – keep it simple.
- Be calm, stress doesn’t do us any favours.
- Smile & enjoy your life.